What is a motorcycle accident personal injury claim?
What are some examples of Great Motorcycle Accident Recoveries the Griffin Law Firm has won?
- $500,000 Motorcycle Accident Settlement: Attorney Richard Griffin negotiated combined settlements of $500,000 by stacking five different automobile insurance policies for one client.
- $125,000 Motorcycle Accident Settlement: Our talented motorcycle accident lawyers used a video from a bicyclist to win a motorcycle accident claim that had been denied by the insurance company. We investigate every case to find the evidence needed to win.
- $100,000 Motorcycle Accident Settlement: The experienced motorcycle accident attorneys at the Griffin Law Firm were able to negotiate a $100,000 personal injury settlement for a motorcyclist that was partially to blame for the collision.
What makes the GRIFFIN LAW FIRM the right choice for your auto accident personal injury claim?
Using the buttons below, you can find out our Case Results, Firm Awards, and Client Reviews. The Case Results show a track record of great injury recoveries. The Firm Awards lets you know how the legal community rates our firm. Client Reviews allows you to find out what our clients love about our representation.
What is your motorcycle personal injury claim worth?
To find out what your motorcycle accident is worth, submit your claim to the Griffin Law Firm using our free Motorcycle Settlement Calculator below:
What are the damages allowed in a motorcycle personal injury claim?
- Medical Expenses: You can recover for his or her past and future medical expenses.
- Lost Wages: You can recover your lost wages, as well as any future lost income caused by injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident.
- Pain and Suffering: You can recover for your pain and suffering, which includes your physical pain, your mental anguish, and your loss of enjoyment of life.
- Punitive Damages: You can also recover punitive damages if the negligent driver was guilty of driving under the influence (DUI), hit and run, or other conduct that shows a reckless disregard for human life.
- Death: The family of the deceased motorcyclist can recover for the medical expenses, future lost income, pain and suffering until death, and for the value of the deceased party's life from the perspective of the deceased party.
What are some surprising motorcycle accident statistics?
- There are about 5,286 fatalities in motorcycle accidents every year in the U.S.
- About 14% of all fatal accidents are from motorcycle accidents every year in the U.S.
- Over 50% of the motorcyclists killed in motorcycle accidents are middle-aged men.
- Injuries are involved in 80% of all motorcycle accidents.
- Over 40% of all motorcycle accidents involve automobiles failing to yield while making a left turn.
- About 27% of motorcycle accidents involved motorcycle drivers who were DUI.
- Motorcycle riders are 50 times more likely to be killed in an accident than occupants of a car or truck.
- About 94% of all motorcycle accident deaths were male.
- About 1/3 of all motorcycle accidents with deaths were single-vehicle wrecks.
What factors increase the value of a motorcycle accident personal injury claim?
- There are no fender benders when a motorcycle crashes.
- Property damage to the motorcycle and injuries to the motorcyclist tend to be severe since motorcycles don't offer much protection to the driver or passenger.
- Medical expenses are usually much higher since the injuries often require surgery and hospitalization.
- Motorcycle accidents involve far more fatalities than auto accidents and truck accidents.
How much is the attorney fee for an auto motorcycle personal injury claim?
- The attorney fee is contingent on you winning your case.
- If we settle your case without filing a lawsuit, the attorney fee is one-third of your total settlement.
- If you recover after we file a lawsuit or try your case, the attorney fee is 40%.
What are some of the best settlements and verdicts the GRIFFIN LAW FIRM has recovered in an auto accident personal injury claim?
- Motorcycle accident personal injury claims are almost always for the policy limits of all of the insurance policies that cover the claim.
- Our motorcycle attorneys know how to find all of the insurance policies that cover your personal injury claim. In one case, we found five different auto policies that we were able to stack for a combined settlement of $500,000.
What is the timeline for a motorcycle accident personal injury claim?
- Treatment phase: Most treatment plans are three to six months unless the injuries are permanent.
- Settlement negotiations phase: We usually send the demand within three days of receipt of all of your medical records and lost wage documentation.
- Litigation Phase: If the adjuster is unreasonable during settlement negotiations, we file the lawsuit. The defendant has 30 days to answer the lawsuit. There are six months of discovery which involves depositions and exchanging written discovery. Then your case is put on the trial calendar in the order that the lawsuits were filed.
Contact The Griffin Law Firm For A Free Consultation
We have advocated for our Georgia clients for decades. There's no need to handle these difficult matters of law all alone. Call us today at 877-PAIN-LAW or use our Contact Us form below for your free consultation and claim evaluation.