What should you do if you are hurt in a work accident?
- Notice: You should immediately report your injury to your supervisor. It's best to document your injury notice with verbal notice and a written text or email.
- Medical Treatment: You should get medical treatment as soon as possible. For treatment to be authorized, you can get emergency treatment at the ER or treat with a doctor on your employer's Posted Panel of Physicians.
- Legal Representation: You should hire an expert workers' compensation attorney to protect your rights and to negotiate the best possible future workers' compensation settlement.
- The Griffin Law Firm has over 28 years of experience winning Georgia workers' compensation claims.
- Our firm has been awarded an AV Preeminent Rating from the Martindale Hubble, the highest ranking for legal abilities and ethics.
Why do injured workers need to hire a skilled workers' compensation lawyer?
- Denial of Benefits: Adjusters are notorious for denying, delaying, or refusing to pay for your medical treatment and weekly income benefit checks.
- Low Settlement Offers: Adjusters also try to take advantage of unrepresented workers' compensation claimants by offering pennies on the dollar to settle your claim.
What is your workers' compensation claim worth?
Submit your workers' compensation claim to the Griffin Law Firm using the below link to our free Workers' Compensation Settlement Calculator to find out the projected settlement value of your injury claim.
How do the experienced workers' compensation lawyers at the Griffin Law Firm help injured workers?
- Medical Benefits: We get your medical treatment authorized and paid for by the workers' compensation adjuster.
- Income Benefits: Our attorneys fight to get your weekly income benefits checks paid.
- Settlement: At the right time, we negotiate a workers' compensation claim that fully compensates you for the value of your workers' compensation claim.
Why should you hire the Griffin Law Firm?
Legal problems can be incredibly stressful. During this challenging time, a dedicated and reliable attorney can make a significant difference in the outcome of your matter. If you're seeking legal guidance, We have the expertise that you need. The Griffin Law Firm is focused solely on the needs of our clients. We provide professional and effective representation. We encourage you to learn more about our firm's representation by reviewing the following:
Contact The Griffin Law Firm For A Free Consultation
We have advocated for our Georgia clients for decades. There's no need to handle these difficult matters of law all alone. Call us today at 877-PAIN-LAW or use our Contact Us form below for your free consultation and claim evaluation.
Griffin Law Firm Social Media Links
The Griffin Law Firm posts regularly to Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube. Click the GLF Social Media button below for all our Social Media pages links: